VSI Waterworks’ Series BFVI Butterfly Valves
The VSI Waterworks’ BFVI Butterfly Valve is a workhorse for flow control and isolation service in-line sizes from 24” through 144”.
The resilient seat is held on the body by corrosion resistant retainers, allowing easy adjustment at every seat interface. The seat is field replaceable on all valves, and in-line replaceable on larger sizes with proper safety precautions. Flow through discs assure minimal pressure drop. A standard ISO 5211 or MSS SP-101 actuator attachment bonnet make automation a painless experience.
Valves in this line are designed and constructed to meet and exceed AWWA C504.
To Speak With Our Engineering Team
- Size Range: 24″-144″ (600-3650mm)
- Temperature Range: to 325F
- Pressure Ratings: 150psi, 250psi CWP
- Velocity Ratings: 16 ft/sec per AWWA C504 Class 150B or 250B
- Body Material: Ductile iron, cast iron, carbon steel
- Disc Material: Ductile iron, cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
- Connection: Flanged or mechanical joint
- Operator: Hand wheel, chain wheel, nut, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric
- Available Options: Special materials, AWWA long body lay length, custom bolt patterns, higher velocity
*Many other options are available upon request.
|24"-144"||Product Brochure||Product Brochure|
|24"-42"||AWWA C504 Proof of Design Certification||C504-06-42|
|48"-72"||AWWA C504 Proof of Design Certification||C504-06-72|
|24"-144"||AWWA C504 Proof of Design Certification||Additional Individual Size Certifications Available Upon Request|
|24” - 120”||Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manual||AWWA C504
Replaceable Seat Butterfly Valves
|All Sizes||Gear Orientation Sheet||BFVI Gear Orientation Sheet|
|24"-144"||1 Year Warranty||Warranty 1 Year From Acceptance|