VSI Waterworks’ Series GVII Gate Valves
The VSI Waterworks’ GVII is based off the tried and true metal seated wedge gate valve design, which is available in sizes of 2″ to 72″.
The gate features two independent seating surfaces and is fully bi-directional. The body features a full free open passageway equal to the nominal line size to minimize pumping losses. The simple two moving component construction practically eliminates inadvertent damage.
Valves in this line are designed and constructed to meet and exceed AWWA C500.
To Speak With Our Engineering Team
- Size Range: 2-72″ (50-1800mm)
- Temperature Range: to 400F
- Body Material: Ductile iron, cast iron
- Gate Material: Ductile iron, cast iron
- Stem Material: Stainless steel, bronze
- Seat Material: Stainless steel, bronze, monel
- Connection: Flanged, mechanical joint, tapping
- Operator: Hand wheel, chain wheel, nut, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric
- Available Options: Special materials, custom bolt patterns, outside stem and yoke, bypass per AWWA C500
*Many other options are available upon request.