- Torque Output Range: 443 in-lb to 22,127 in-lb.
- Housing: NEMA 4 / 4X watertight, corrosion-resistant, powder coated, robust die cast aluminum.
- Mounting: ISO 5211 Standard mounting configurations.
- Electric Motor: 120VAC, single phase, 60Hz totally enclosed, non-ventilated, high starting torque, reversible induction type, Class F insulation.
- Thermal Overload Motor Protection: Auto reset thermal switch embedded in the motor winding – trips when the maximum winding temperature is exceeded.
- Auxiliary Limit Switches: 2 x SPDT for Open and Close travel limit – easily adjustable, cam operated.
- Position Indicator: Mechanical dome type with visible red/yellow closed/open indicator.
- Terminal Strip: Refer to wiring diagrams for details.
- Conduit Entries: 2 x 1/2” NPT for power and control wiring.
- Power Gears: Alloy steel spur gears to final stage aluminum bronze worm sector gear.
- Motor Brake: An electro-mechanical brake is NOT required. The worm gear drive prevents back driving and hunting.
- Bearings: High quality alloy steel sleeve and ball bearings.
- Manual Override: Allen Handle or optional Handwheel.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -31°F to +150°F.
- Certification and Approvals: CE, NEMA 4 / 4X, NRTL, CSA File 226201.
- Internal Heater: Prevents condensation buildup inside of the actuator.
- Manual Override Power Switch: Disconnects power from the actuator without the need to disconnect power from the terminals or the panel. Not available on 1005-X or
Electric Actuators (Series 1000-X and 1000/S-X )
VSI’s Series 1000-X and 1000/S-X Electric Actuator use proven technology to provide reliable valve and damper automation. They are available in many control configurations including open/close service and modulating position control.
With a deadband adjustable down to 0.5% and an 80% duty cycle modulating service, Series 1000-X and 1000/S-X actuators provide accurate dependable automation packages.
Here is an example of a Series 1000-X Electric Actuator application. It’s VSI’s popular Series V Ball Valve with Series 1000-X Actuator.