VSI Waterworks’ Series GVI Gate Valves
The VSI Waterworks’ GVI Gate Valve was designed to be a versatile flow isolation valve for line sizes of 2″ to 72″.
The gate is fully encapsulated with resilient material to match the line media’s properties, producing a robust valve. The body features a full free open passageway equal to the nominal line size to minimize pumping losses. The simple two moving component construction practically eliminates inadvertent damage.
Valves in this line are designed and constructed to meet and exceed both AWWA C509 and AWWA C515.
To Speak With Our Engineering Team
- Size Range: 2-72″ (50-1800mm)
- Temperature Range: to 300F
- Body Material: Ductile iron, cast iron
- Gate Material: Ductile iron, cast iron
- Stem Material: Stainless steel, bronze
- Connection: Flanged, mechanical joint, tapping
- Operator: Hand wheel, chain wheel, nut, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric
- Available Options: Special materials, custom bolt patterns, outside stem and yoke
*Many other options are available upon request.
|2"-48"||Product Brochure/Data Sheet||509-110R7|
|3"-12"||AWWA C515 vs AWWA C509 Design Certification||AWWA C515 Certification|
|3"-48"||AWWA C509 Proof of Design Certification||C509-09-48|
|2"-48"||Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manual||VRSG-3 MAR 2022|
|2"-48"||1 Year Warranty||Warranty 1 Year From Acceptance|
|All Sizes||Contact us for more information.||Contact Us|