Resilient Flap Check Valves
VSI Waterworks’ Series CVII Flap Check Valves
The VSI Waterworks’ CVII features a uniquely simple design utilizing no moving parts.
The flapper does not rely on a hing pin to swing, instead it simply flexes open. The short travel of the flapper ensures a quick closure before flow can reverse. The fully resilient encapsulated disc inherently seals itself and allows no slam.
Available with backflow actuator. Designed per AWWA C508 and available in flanged as well as mechanical joint for direct bury applications.
To Speak With Our Engineering Team
- Size Range: 2″-48″
- Temperature Range: to 300F
- Pressure Rating: 150psi, 175psi, 250psi CWP
- Body Material: Ductile iron, cast iron, stainless steel
- Seat Material: EPDM, NBR
- Connection: Flanged
- Accessories: Bare or Backflow Actuator
- Available Options: Special materials, custom bolt patterns, custom control accessories
*Many other options are available upon request.
|2"-24"||Product Brochure||AWWA C508 Rubber Flapper Check Valves Brochure|
|2"-24"||Drawing, with Backflush||CVII-1051R1|
|2"-48"||Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manual||VRSG-3|
|2"-48"||1 Year Warranty||Warranty 1 Year From Acceptance|