VSI Waterworks’ Series CVI Swing Check Valves
The VSI Waterworks CVI Swing Check Valve was designed for use on water or sewage pumping installations.
The valve features heavy iron construction that is fully rebuildable without removing the valve from the line. The entire disc is replaceable simply by removing the sealed cover. The body is full ported, equal to the nominal line size. Learn more about check valves here.
Available with air or oil cushion to prevent slam and water hammer as well as limit switches to indicate opening.
Valves in this line are designed and constructed to meet and exceed AWWA C508.
For more information on our Series CVI swing check valves, please click the Documentation tab on the left or send us an email. If you prefer to speak with one of our engineers, please call 770-740-0800.
To Speak With Our Engineering Team
- Size Range: 2″-72″
- Temperature Range: to 400F
- Pressure Rating: 150psi, 175psi, 250psi CWP
- Body Material: Ductile iron, cast iron, stainless steel
- Seat Material: EPDM, NBR, Viton, bronze, stainless steel
- Connection: Flanged
- Accessories: Outside lever and weight, spring assist, limit switches, air cushion, oil cushion
- Available Options: Special materials, custom bolt patterns, custom control accessories
*Many other options are available upon request.