Butterfly Valves with Bonded Seat
VSI Waterworks’ Series BFI Butterfly Valves
The VSI Waterworks’ BFI Butterfly Valve is an AWWA butterfly valve, designed to be an economical flow control solution for line sizes of 2” through 30”.
The body is fully lined with resilient material to match the line media’s properties, allowing no media-to-body contact. The concentric design features a one piece shaft, which is available in a variety of materials and pinned to a standard ductile iron or stainless steel disc. The streamlined disc guarantees low cavitation and high valve coefficients.
Valves in this line are designed and constructed to meet and exceed AWWA C504.
For more information on our Series BFI butterfly valves, please click the Documentation tab on the left or send us an email. If you prefer to speak with one of our engineers, please call 770-740-0800.
To Speak With Our Engineering Team
- Size Range: 2-30” (50-750mm)
- Temperature Range: to 325F
- Pressure Ratings: 150psi, 250psi CWP
- Velocity Ratings: 16 ft/sec per AWWA C504 Class 150B or 250B
- Body Material: Ductile iron, cast iron
- Disc Material: Ductile iron, cast iron, bronze, stainless steel
- Connection: Flanged or Mechanical Joint
- Operator: Lever, hand wheel, chainwheel, nut, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric
- Available Options: Special materials, AWWA long body lay length, custom bolt patterns, higher velocity
*Many other options are available upon request.
|All Sizes||Product Brochure||DOC-00000656|
|All Sizes||Valve Specifications||DOC-00000661|
|2"-30"||Material Cross Section List||BFI-1021R3|
|3"-30"||AWWA C504 Proof of Design Certification||Additional Individual Size Certifications Available Upon Request|
|24"||AWWA C504 Proof of Design Certification||C504-06-24 Molded|
|All Sizes||Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manual||DOC-00000659|
|All Sizes||1 Year Warranty||Warranty 1 Year From Acceptance|