VSI Waterworks’ Series BVI Ball Valves
The VSI Waterworks’ BVI Ball valve features a full bore unobstructed waterway of the lowest possible head loss, resulting in improved pumping efficiency compared to other in-line valves.
These valves are ideal for controlling pump start/stop and flow reversal, as well as lines that have slurry media or require full line size pigging. This valve is also recommended for service in extreme velocity applications and mining applications.
Designed and constructed to meet and exceed AWWA C507.
To Speak With Our Engineering Team
- Size Range: 8″-72″
- Temperature Range: 450F
- Pressure Ratings: 150psi or 250psiCWP
- Velocity Ratings: 30 ft/sec
- Body Material: Ductile iron, cast iron, stainless steel
- Ball Material: Ductile iron, cast iron, stainless steel
- Seat Material: Stainless steel, EPDM, NBR, nickel
- Operator: Lever, hand wheel, chain wheel, nut, pneumatic, hydraulic
- Available Options: Special Materials, custom lay lengths, custom bolt patterns
*Many other options are available upon request.