Double Disc Check Valves
VSI Waterworks’ Series CVIII Disc Check Valves
The VSI Waterworks’ CVIII Check Valve is a very short lay length valve- perfect for refineries, petrochecemical plants, and pump stations.
The dual door design relies on a variable number of springs to adjust to the desired opening pressure range. The spring loaded design combined with the resilient seat produces a very fast non-slam closure.
Valves in this line are designed and constructed to meet and exceed AWWA C518.
To Speak With Our Engineering Team
- Size: 2″-48″
- Temperature Range: to 400F
- Pressure Rating: 275psi CWP
- Body Material: Ductile iron, cast iron, stainless steel, bronze
- Disc Material: Stainless steel, bronze, ductile iron
- Seat: Viton, EPDM, NBR, PTFE
- Connection: Wafer, flanged
- Available Options: Special Materials, custom bolt patterns
*Many other options are available upon request.